Thursday, December 3, 2009

Album of the month (last month) at Bloodchamber.de

Well,

I guess no one here knows enough German to translate this review, and all of the automatic translation software makes it into even more gibberish...

So...


Here you go anyway.

From what I can surmise, Moira's Lake got an 8.5, I'm guessing that means good.

Unless it's 8.5 out of 100... then... not so much.

And, I just noticed this now, that there seems to be a graphic below the cover or Moira's Lake declaring it "Album of the month for 11/09". How did I miss that before??

DEAR GOD HOW?!?!??! HOW?!?!?!??!

Well, that's awesome. Thanks!

The site is called "Bloodchamber.de", which is actually a bit humorous to me, as I really doubt that we are the kind of band to be on a site called BLOODCHAMBER!!!! (Caps and exclamation points added for emphasis), due to our lack of extremeness and brutality, but I'm thankful none the less.

We've actually been getting some traffic from the website, so it's actually made a difference for us.

I did email the writer of the post asking if he would be able to make a translation, and he said his English was not that good, but would see if someone else might do it. I have a feeling it won't happen.

So enjoy the several paragraphs worth of something you won't understand. I guess it's mostly good.

Though I am curious as to why we got docked a point and a half. Was it my facial hair?

By the way, if any of you are able to create a coherent translation, please post it in the comments, I'd appreciate it.


http://www.bloodchamber.de/cd2/e/6523/

NIKO
blog comments powered by Disqus