Thursday, December 3, 2009

400 Downloads and counting! (slowly)

Just last week I posted that we had passed 350 download of Moira's Lake, and within only a few days, it shot up beyond 400!

What I find humorous about it, is that in that last post, I told you how the downloads were starting to slow down a bit, and as soon as I posted that, BAM! We got a big surge again.

(Speaking of Surge, I miss that soda. It was awesome).

Thank to everyone who has downloaded Moira, and especially thanks to those of you who have asked a friend to do the same, posted on a message board about it, let review sites know about it, or posted us on their Facebook.

Everything we've achieved so far is literally because of you. It's entirely word of mouth.

Our progress is slow but steady, and the kinds of people we are finding are amazing, passionate, intelligent minds who seem to really care about emotion, art and even philosophy. You can't buy friends like that (I've tried).

Talk about quality fans!

Thanks again.

More interesting articles on the way...

NIKO
blog comments powered by Disqus