Friday, December 31, 2010

All Your Forum Are Belong To Us!

Greetings everyone,

I hope you all enjoyed your holidays. (Actually, to be honest, I don't really hope that, I'm just supposed to say that based on common social tact and etiquette).

Guess what "peeps"? We have a new hang out. In fact, I built it for you. With my own two hands. And you're invited! (Like me, like me?) *Gives puppy dog eyes*

ANNOUNCING THE ENVINITY DISCUSSION FORUMS!

Recently, I've noticed the lack of any place to hang out and talk for our little tribe. Have you noticed?

Sure, I can post (occasionally) on facebook or the blog when I have something to say, but there is no good way for us all to just talk about things we're all interested in, and form a stronger bond for all of us odd, overly-emotional, pseudo-intellectual, sarcastic elitist types.

You know you're one of us. Admitting it is the first step. (There there. Have a tissue).

Obviously we have topics about Envinity, since we're egotistical, hedonistic, and in need of social validation; but we also have a huge open discussion area for topics on film, literature, music, society, relationships and more. ("More"? That could mean anything! How mysterious!)

Sign up (we order you) and help us cement our tribe by posting some interesting discussion topics, and let's make this a worthwhile place to hang out online. (Or else...)

Eh?

EH?????

Damn right.

The Envinity Discussion Forums

Niko

P.S. Your hair looks really nice that way.
blog comments powered by Disqus