Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Enjoy The Silence

Really, it's been a whole year all ready? (Yep, "already" is actually two words. Crazy).

Yes indeed, it's been an entire year since we first released little ol' Moira. If anything it just makes me feel that time is increasing in speed. About this same time next year I'll be stuffed into a retirement home yelling at the nurses about the green beans being out to get me. GOD DAMN YOU LINEAR TIME!!!! (crane shot, camera zooms away)

As cool as it would be to have something to present to you exactly one year after release, I don't. Not a god damn thing. (I know, what a buzz kill, right? I'm an ass).

So you may be wondering then, what is going on over here? Stuff? Things? Both? Neither? Both/neither/both? 10010110?

Well, as I said in my last two videos (here and here), I have been working on many things (yes, but what about "stuff"????)

I have to admit, the projects that I'm working on right now are a bit overwhelming at the moment. It seems that they increase in scope every few weeks, requiring me to rethink my approach(es), and incorporate new ideas and content.

Did that sound vague enough for you? Do you want me to be even more elusive with my language as to talk about what I'm working on without actually saying what I'm working on? Sure you do baby. Sure you do.

There's just so many things to work on, think about, plan, and create. But hey, look on the bright side, it'll probably all fail miserably, right?

Point is (finally), I know it can be frustrating when you follow a band, company, or product, and suddenly you don't hear anything from them for a while. It's as if nothing is happening. Or it least it SEEMS like nothing is happening. (Those fucking jerkoffs!)

I understand how the silence looks from an outside perspective, which is why I'm taking time out of my extremely busy schedule of running for U.S. Senate, to tell you that we are going quiet for a reason… a sexy reason (sexiness not valid in UT, CA, OH, and MD).

Generally I don't like to post something if I don't have anything to say, (which I don't), but I thought a break in the silence would be nice, otherwise you'll probably think ENVINITY doesn't care about the true god-fearing, salt-of-the-earth, red-blooded Americans. (Which we don't).

As I hinted at in the videos (remember? The ones I just mentioned a few paragraphs ago? Jesus!), I am working on several projects at once, most of which actually go together as one BIG project (ooohhh…. so vague). The most important thing is that the projects are good, and I'd assume you'd agree with that, and therefore don't expect them this year. Maybe early next year. Who the fuck knows anymore. Just know that I'm working on many, many things. PLEASE know this. Please???

I'll obviously give you more information once everything is close to being ready. Just please remember, when I go silent, it's probably because I'm working on something (and no, it's not the 4th record quite yet. Patience).

Enjoy the silence.

Niko
blog comments powered by Disqus