Thursday, May 27, 2010

Video Confessional 14: Creating Unique Albums

And...

I'm back.

Hopefully everyone is doing better than I am these days.

I have been quite busy, but sadly, just busy with things I don't want to be busy with. If that makes any sense.

I still have a small backlog of videos I have not uploaded yet, so I found some time to put together the next video I recorded which leaves off from the last one about doing something for a reason.

In this video, entitled, "Creating Unique Albums," I talk about how I approach each album as a new and fresh experience, a generic road map for Envinity going forward, and the downsides to taking this path.

Videos may be a bit sporadic for a while until I can get some personal things in order.

As always, comments are usually on our facebook page.

See ya,

-Niko


Envinity Video Confessional 14: Creating Unique Albums from Envinity on Vimeo.
blog comments powered by Disqus