Saturday, September 26, 2009

Photos, Depression And Surgery

Here are a few shorter updates for the weekend.

Out of the kindness of my heart, I decided not to charge you for this extremely important information.

Aren't I sweet?

FACEBOOK PHOTOS

If you've added us on facebook then no doubt you've seen some of the new photos I've been uploading for your viewing displeasure.

See the photos

Well, "new" is a bit of a misnomer, as they are all older pictures, some that have been posted before, some that have not.

I will continue to add to the collection over time with more live shots, old press shots, and some just plain stupid ones.

You may have noticed the little slideshow I have going on the right side of the blog. Pretty nifty eh?

THE DEPRESSION PANACEA

For those of you who have suffered with strong bouts of depression, or perhaps for those who are simply interested in a very personal, and honest glimpse into a challenging period of my life, check out my new essay entitled "The Depression Panacea" on my blog the King Of Deprecation.

Since it deals directly with music, art and creativity, and even mentions some specific moments in Envinity's history, I thought some of you may be interested in it.

GOING IN FOR SURGERY

On Monday the 28th, I'll be going in for hernia surgery. If you've read my blog about almost dying in the fall of '08, then you'll know that this is my second one... in a row... in the same spot.

Yes, I'm truly blessed. (Nope).

At least it's getting taken care of.

I'll be out for about a week to recover, so I may not be posting anything during that time, it just depends on how I feel.

Just a heads up.

MORE TO COME

There is a lot of content and information coming up for you.

In addition to some more revealing announcements, I have a whole series of in-depth articles planned for the blog, which I'll get to very soon. Again, it will depend on how quickly I'm feeling well.

All right, I need to go back to working on website crap.

Enjoy your non-surgeries everyone.

NIKO
blog comments powered by Disqus